This Thursday was Hopeful Heartbreakers second Talk To Me Thursday and our featured author was Cherish Amore. In her live discussion she answered my questions,and a few of the readers questions so we could get to know her and her work a little better. Scroll down and see what she had to say. Don’t forget to check out her work and leave a review!
1. Are you a full-time or part-time writer? How does that affect your writing?
For the moment I am able to be a full-time writer. I am a nurse but was hurt at work so since December I have been able to write full time.
2. What kind(s) of writing do you do?
I typically write romance. I have hopes to branch out one day, but romance will always have my heart.
3. What’s the biggest thing that people think they know about your genre that isn’t so?
That there will always be a happy ending, and though most times it is, but realistically it isn’t always the case.
4. Is there anything about the writing life you think is misunderstood by the public?
The writing is easy. I feel we all have a story within us, but its not a cake walk but can be done with dedication, and lots of effort.
5. How many books have you written?
Seventeen with two co-written.
6. If someone is brand new to your work, what book do you think they should start with?
Any of them, but I will say if you choose to read An Imperfect Love Ruined Perfectly, I suggest you start with A Perfect Harmonie as they are introduced there. And if you want to read When He’s to Good to Be True, I suggest starting with Not My Mother’s Footsteps.
7. What‘s the title of your most recent book?
Leap of Love
8. How did you come up with the title of the book?
It goes perfectly with everything that takes places in the story with the main character.
9. What‘s the back of the book summary?
One encounter of pleasure can cause a lifetime of pain.
For Liberty, that statement describes her life to the tee. One mistake made as a teenager will follow her for the rest of her life.
Kendrick is the epitome of a real man—black, successful, single, fine, and an all-around good guy.
A surprise introduction leaves Kendrick wanting more and Liberty’s interest piqued. Afraid of falling for the wrong guy, Liberty finds every way possible to avoid Kendrick. However, there’s one problem—Kendrick won’t let her go.
Finally giving in, Liberty falls hard, and so does Kendrick. Will Liberty’s one night of pleasure from years before meeting Kendrick jeopardize what they have?