1. Are you a full-time or part-time author? How does that affect your writing?
I am sort of a part time author. I still work a regular job. It sort of affects my energy level to write. Some days I feel like it and most day I don’t.
2. What kind(s) of writing do you do?
Lol I don’t even know. My editor says I’m all over. Suspense. Young adult. Romance. My books are hard to categorize. Nothing is simple and clear cut.
3. What’s the biggest thing that people think they know about your genre that isn’t so?
That for authors like me...its so unclear what we would produce. Both of my series are unique and changing. One book may be a romance story but the second book may be different.
4. Is there anything about the writing life you think is misunderstood by the public?
The countless hours we (authors) put in to these stories. I thought it was all roses until I found myself outlining and rereading my work to keep book 2 and 3 going in the same flow. Some nights I fell asleep at my desk because I was just writing.
5. How many books have you written?
4 are published and 2 are wip. Those books are getting released later this year.