Updated: Jun 16, 2020
Today I reached out to the lovely Antoinette Sherell to get a one on one interview about her writing career. I recently found her work on Amazon and have been in love ever since. She's been a writer for three years in May. I hope you will give her a chance just like I did by checking out her extensive catalog listing at the end of the interview.
1. What inspired you to start writing?
I’ve always written since I was younger as a way to express myself. I didn’t talk much, so it was a way to bring my wild thoughts to life.
2. What is the most difficult part about writing to you?
The time it takes! I think people have no idea how much of our lives are put into writing. I’ve written days straight until I’ve literally exhausted myself just to get a book out in time. It’s stressful and hard to balance meeting the reader’s expectations and having time for family or whatever.
3. When writing a series how do you keep things fresh, for both your readers and also yourself?
I’m full of ideas! Lol. I think of the most random situations or touch on things others may be afraid to. My readers hate it sometimes, but it keeps the story lively so that readers won’t grow tired. I also try to avoid using the same plots or storylines twice, if I can help it.
4. Which of your books were the most enjoyable to write?
Aryel & Quasi. I always wanted to write a more realistic story that people could relate to. I also love my family series too, because it went generations and showed how parents affected their children down the line.
5. What is the most surprising thing you discovered while writing your book(s)?
That my creativity is unlimited.
6. Do you plan on re-releasing your books?
7. Where can readers find out more about you and your books?
They can join my readers group “Trapped In My Nett” and I’m also working on a website that’ll be available soon.