1. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
I Google things, but I also ask people who are experts/work in that field. Ideas for books come from everything and everywhere. Sometimes they are based on things that have happened to me or others around me.
2. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
The most surprising thing I learned while creating my books is that female readers don’t give female characters the same grace they give male characters.
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I’ve written ten books so far. My favorite book would be Forever Ain’t Enough.
4. Are there therapeutic benefits to modeling a character after someone you know?
Yes. A lot of my characters have traces of my loved ones in them. Molding my characters after REAL people helps me bring to life the good things I love about them, but it also allows me to point out their flaws and show their redemption so to speak. Another part of that is I can grieve through my characters.
5. Where can readers learn more about you and your work!