California bred, Ashantay Keys, is a self published bestselling author of 17 novellas and novelettes. “I write the stories I like to read. I love an intriguing storyline,” she said.
Reading has always been a hobby until she learned her purpose in life was to write. As a creative of many genres she’s not afraid to write about controversial topics.
1. Why did you become a writer?
I became a writer because I had a stories to tell and the characters in my head wouldn’t stop talking to me.
2. What part of the writing process is the hardest?
The hardest part of the writing process, next to muting all distractions, is ending the book. Making sure no part of the story is left with unanswered questions.
3. How many books have you written so far?
I’ve written twenty-one books and counting.
4. What’s your favorite book among the ones you’ve written?
I love several of the books I’ve written but my favorite would be Hating The Skin I’m In.
5. Where can readers find out more about you and your work?
Readers can find me on…
Facebook: Ashantay Keys
Amazon: Ashantay Keys