Per yourdictionary.com a best friend is defined as a person who you value above other friends in your life, someone you have fun with, someone you trust and someone in whom you confide. The first person you call when you get good news or want to go out for a bite to eat is an example of your best friend. This definition feels as though it was written just for these two; Aleeya & Johnatha. But not only is Jonathan (Hawnee) the epitome of a best friend, he's also funny as hell! Here, I'm going to highlight some of his funniest lines in Seasons of Fidelity: End Game.
1. "Bitch as if you don't know by now. The y in your man is silent."
2. "Who majors in Fashion and passes up the opportunity to work with real designers in Italy? Not I, said the beautiful gay cat."
3. "Can't afford Italy? You just flipped a whole house bitch. You-just-might-be-a-black-Bill-Gates-in-the-mak-ing!"
4. "What li'l baby? Is the mansion too drafty? Did Dice have another personal stylist come bring you another wardrobe and now , oh no, you need another closet? Are the diamonds not sparkling enough? Don't tell me that fine mothafucka getting ugly to you."
5. Ooookaaayyy. I mean, what you wanna talk about? 'Cause it's kinda hard to talk about the weather and Rihanna's new additions to Fenty when you got the piping hot tea with lemon and sugar on your side of the family."
6. "Jesus. That man of ours. So what's the problem?"
7. "Especially when yo nigga got a tongue like a windshield wiper. After everything you been through, you should be able to lay back in your big-ass house with your big -ass ring, on your silk pillowcases and have that fine-ass man devour you while you sip Sangria."
8. "I mean damn, li'l baby, he did pull some old Pretty Woman, Richard Gere on the ladder shit. Got down on his knees in front of everybody in your family. Plus he so damn fine... When he asked us to marry him, I forgot why we hated him in the first place."
If you haven't read it already, please check it out!